Poor, poor neglected blog. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting here. I have lots of things floating around in my brain, just begging to be released. I really need more time to be able to compose them in a way that is some what coherent. BUT here are a few tid bits that just can't wait:
Have you written your novel yet? I want to tell you that I look a books in a whole new light, after trying to write one myself. It's amazing how much more stands out to me and how much more I appreciate the thoughtful ways an author composes their work. I think everyone has at least ONE story to tell. What's stopping you from telling yours?
Who cares if it isn't a Pulitzer. Just the experience of trying to write will help you appreciate the things you read.
So, when you get going on yours, please be sure to let me know. I am excited to get back to A6's adventures.
Also, what is UP with the Democratic party? I'm just not sure I can stomach the next 5 months.
BUT I want everyone to vote. We can not throw our hands up in the air and turn our backs on democracy just because the candidates are not perfect.
Also, I had a really weird dream last night that we were taking care of someone's horses inside our house. (Our small duplex, that is) And I was worried about who would take care of them while we were in Korea.
Huh?
Actually, I think my sub-conscience is trying to tell me our house is too small and I need a vacation. Preferably to some place exotic with no horses.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love the dream!
i started several novels in childhood. i haven't thought about writing one in years, but your post stirs my memories . . .
I wrote a small children's book and have the rough drafts for the illustration. But it has been 3 years since I've touched it. *sigh*
I have the beginnings of a "coming of age" novel but haven't touched it for 1 1/2 years. *double sigh*
But with your continual encouragement I just may return to these little treasures. And I'm still dying for more A6.
Post a Comment