Sunday, February 21, 2010

day five -1.6

Ahhh....
Finally, a not so busy day. I was worried about having food all around me all day (and having to prepare it), but I did just fine. I did feel some twinges of longing, but not driving hunger. This is amazing.

I made pizza for my family. It is so good. But I ate my grossini bread stick and was just fine. I made banana bread for my family and was strangely satisfied just to smell it baking in the oven.

I've been going to bed on time. Getting 8 hours of sleep at night makes a HUGE difference.

I have had more energy. I feel good about myself. I can do this!

Five days

Total loss: -8.4 lbs

Days to go: 20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are truly amazing! I've realized just how addicted to food I am since Victoria was born - or maybe it was the move. Whatever it was, I have lost all willpower.

Maybe we can do some running when you are here. Or on second thought, maybe you should sleep in and I'll do the running since you'll be on vacation.