Woo hoo! I've now lost 15lbs!
Sorry I haven't posted any pictures! I remember at the end of the day when everyone has gone to bed and its just too dark, etc, etc.
I did have a friend stop by today and she said it looked like I'd been loosing weight. That made me feel awesome.
Elise made chocolate chip cookies today. They smelled really good. I wasn't very hungry though. I woke up with a tummy ache from that chicken last night. It was worth it.
I felt better after a shower. It snowed a lot last night and this morning.
I didn't exercise at all today. Well, I did my little sit-ups, stretching, push-ups routine, but that was it. I spent a good chunk of time looking for a cute coat to buy for London. I found it. The kids were home from school today. I love having them home. I took some pictures of an adorable little boy. I spent a good chunk of time playing with those photos. It's been a while since I've done that. So, now I'm going to spend a chunk of time reading. "Catching Fire," to be exact.
Tomorrow I will run. I feel the need, for speed. (ok, ha ha, I admit, that's a funny image, now stop laughing.)
Staying strong. to. the. end.
Total loss: -15.2
Days remaing: 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm reading Catching Fire right now too!
Post a Comment