The scale.
The too-much-hope-pinned-on scale.
The thing is, I'm so ok with this. You know why? Because I am wearing jeans that are a whole size smaller than I could wear 2 weeks ago!
I have stuck very faithfully to this plan. I know that it will work out in the long run. I think I didn't drink enough water yesterday, my fingers felt a little swollen in the morning.
I ran today. Hard. I even beat my 10 year old son. I felt my muscles work hard and I loved it.
WOO HOO!
I love have energy and feeling good about myself. Even more than I love the scale. So while I will continue to monitor my progress this way, I am going to take my biggest cues from how I feel.
I am more than half way done with the program.
25 days. You can do anything for 25 days, right?
The thing is, I don't feel hungry or deprived. It's a little hard for me to think right now, of eating more. I'm sure it will change, but one thing I've learned (re-learned) is how to tell when I'm full. Eat slowly and when you're no longer hungry, stop eating. This is HUGE, people.
Two words: Costco muffins.
That's what I resisted today. It was a mighty dragon, but I was mightier. booya!
Oh yeah, and my homemade, buttery, garlic bread sticks. I might have gained a pound just from all the butter I was touching. My house smells heavenly.
But I am a whole size healthier!
Total days:14
Days remaining: 11
Total loss: -12.8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment