Wednesday, March 3, 2010

day sixteen: -.8

Aww....yeah.

Today was a good day. Wednesdays are the busy ones, but it didn't feel too rushed today. Except when I forgot to bring the fruit bowls to the PTA thing tonight and I remembered as I was picking up Claire from Gymnastics. Then I felt a little rushed. But the rest of the day, no.

Claire's parent teacher conference went well. She is such a wonderful little girl. I'm looking forward to Sam and Elise's tomorrow.

I know I have a ways to go, but I just feel so good. The jeans that I could not even fit into 3 weeks ago are actually a little loose. I can start to see my face when I look in the mirror and not just cheeks and chins.

I'm still so amazed at how well I can function on so little food. I really feel like I have more energy and better mental clarity than I did before. (I suppose the mental clarity is all relative.)

Tomorrow I will take a picture of me eating my favorite treat:
warm strawberries sprinkled with stevia. mmmm.....

I bet you can't wait!

Total loss: - 14 lbs !
Days remaining: 9

No comments: