Tuesday, February 23, 2010

day seven -.6

Yes, I know. Only half a pound yesterday. You know what? I'm still elated! And I'm done with "auntie flow" so that could be part of the reason.

I went on a long walk with Anna yesterday. I ended up carrying her half the time, but I still felt good.
I also started a routine of sit-ups, stretches and push-ups.

The past four days I have felt so good. I don't eat much, but when I do, it's super healthy: spinach, cabbage, cod fish, apples, strawberries, cucumbers, lean beef, chicken breast, oranges, grissino bread sticks (yum!), herb tea, and LOTS of water.

I have been cleaning! Yes, cleaning folks. It's like the fuzz that surrounded my brain is lifting and I can make plans and execute them better. I've been baking (which also makes my family happy). I did not bake much before because I'd think to myself, "I'm just going to eat all that." Now I just think of it as making crafts. And the super neat thing is, I don't have any desire to "cheat."

I made caramel popcorn for the family night treat. I, instead enjoy a bowl of warm strawberries with a sprinkle of stevia. I didn't even pine for the popcorn, which actually looked way to sugary. Makes me wonder why I make it for my family? I only rarely do. And, as a matter of fact, most of them thought it was too sweet. Only a week ago, I would have eaten a whole bunch of it and not thought too much about the sugar.

I am typing this in pants that a week ago I could not wear.

It's going to be a great day! And another terrific week!

Total: -10.4

Days to go: 18

2 comments:

Montserrat said...

Just curious as to what scale you use that is so precise.

Sonja said...

I use a Weight Watchers scale and weigh myself at the same time every morning.