Well, no weight loss yesterday. I didn't change my calorie intake or the types of food I eat. I did go to the gym yesterday and today. I think that's the only thing I changed. I didn't do heavy-duty work outs. But I did sweat a little.
So, it's ok.
I'm staying strong and feeling healthy!
Temptations yesterday? Yes. But they were resisted.
When the kids came home from school they broke out the Sun Chips. mmm....
Also, for Young Women's we made chocolate chip cookies. Boy, did they look good.
Wednesday is insanely busy for us.
6:30am Gym
7:20am Get kids ready for school.
8:15am Get little girls up and ready.
9:30am Help Claire with homework. Help Anna draw. Read 5 books. Help Claire read 2 books. Somewhere during this time I take a shower.
11:30am Lunch for the girls. Get Claire ready for school.
12:00pm Watched a few extra darlings so my neighbor could take her turn volunteering in our kindergartner's class.
1.30pm Then I went straight to a PTA meeting, which lasted until the kids got out of school.
2:55 pm Hurried to get homework done.
3:50pm Then I took Sam to piano and Claire to Gymnastics.
4:30pm Then picked up Sam. Helped Elise with her homework.
5:15pm Went to pick up Claire.
6:30 pm Came home and fed everyone.
7:00pm Took everyone with me to YW.
Came home 9am and put all the crankies (everyone) to bed.
I must note (because I really feel like whining) that Jeremy teaches a class a BYU on Wed. and doesn't get home until 11:00pm.
I should also note that I wasn't stressed at all. I am not being sarcastic. While I was busy, nothing I did caused me stress. Except maybe when we came home at 9pm to a super messy house. Even then I wasn't worried enough to do to much about it.
Today shall be my cleaning day.
Still looking forward to the scale tomorrow.
Scripture of the day:
"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed;
for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
Joshua 1:9
Total loss: -11.6
Days to go: 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment