Wow.
I thought it was going to be harder. I'm sure I will eat my words in a few days (pun intended), but yesterday wasn't so bad.
We were crazy busy too. That probably helped.
I did try to eat slower and actually chew my food. Don't laugh, it's a real problem. I usually give myself 5 minutes or less to eat. Which is why I'm a grazer except I don't chew like grazers do. But I'm working on it!
I made a "food" and "progress" chart. Writing stuff down always helps me.
I did not make it to the gym. Boo. I really like working out. I do. I just have a problem with the alarm clock at 5:30am. Which is a result of the bigger problem of me not going to bed on time. In my defense, I must add that my period started yesterday too. That added to all the other things going on (helping in Claire's class, Sam's piano lessons, Sam's science fair, Claire's gymnastics, Elise's homework, Anna clingy, 4 loads of laundry, Mutual Activity, Jeremy working until 11:00pm) was tipping point, as far as the gym is concerned.
I watched Super Size Me. Yuck. And motivational, I guess.
The good news? Down 2.3 pounds.
(So, yes, I did end up stepping on that square.)
Here's to another day!

No comments:
Post a Comment